You Mean The World To Me

Friday, January 20, 2012

You Mean The World To Me - Twin Falls, Idaho - 2012
As I was preparing to format my SD card, I thought I'd scroll through the images just to make sure I had gotten everything off I wanted. I admit that I passed on this image the first time because I didn't like the way I looked - like it's a big secret that I'm a big girl - gasp! When I saw it the second time, I instantly fell in love with it. I now know why.

Look at the way he looks at me. This man sees beyond my imperfections and flaws and he thinks I'm beautiful even when the world says I'm ugly. He cares for me deeply and does whatever he can to support me and encourage me. He sacrifices his comfort just so my needs are met first. He loves me in a way I will never understand.

Our bond goes beyond marriage. He is my best friend and I can always rely on him to be there for me when I fall. To stand next to me when I'm brave. To be there to make me laugh and smile when things seem dim. He was made just for me.

I love this man and I do not deserve him, but God has blessed me with him anyway and I will be forever grateful.
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS