Menu Planner

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

In my attempt to be more organized and cook at home more, I decided to make a menu planner and stick to it. Finally.

It took me a whole day to put together a two-week menu, grocery list, and construct the menu itself (thanks to LOTS of interruptions from the shorter inhabitants of the house), but I got it done and even had dinner in the crock pot for when Matt got home. He was rather impressed. Yay me! =)

You find these all over Pinterest, but it's just a simple layout I made using Photoshop (you could use Paint or Word if you wanted to) in an empty 8x10 picture frame (whaaat? Jenn has an empty frame in her house?!) with the glass still in it. Hang that puppy in your kitchen or dining room and call it good! I love it that you can use white board markers on it, so it's reusable every week - or if you change your mind a million times like me. *clears throat*
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS