Project 52 - Week 1 - Resolution

Wednesday, January 4, 2012


I have many resolutions this year, but I think the biggest one is to learn how to sew. I watched my grandma and my aunt do all the time when I was growing up, but never got interested in it until now. I'm eager to learn so I can make all that cute crafty junk you see on Pinterest.

What's wrong with me? I'm all "Suzy Homemaker" and stuff, now. Good job, Matt. I think I'm finally domesticated.

If you're not familiar with what a 52 project is, basically it's a photo challenge to take a picture a week for a full year, giving you...ready for this? 52 pictures! Mind-blowing, right? Some people are much more gung-ho about it and choose to do 365 projects, but since I've never done one of these, I thought I'd do it in baby steps. A lot of people just go and do it on their own, but many choose to follow a theme set by a Flickr group, which is what I'm doing. I couldn't decide between doing Paint the Moon or My Four Hens - I'm a big fan of both, but I think M4H is more my style. This week's theme was "resolution". The end. =)

Join me! It's fun!
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS