Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Oh, yes I did.

Original recipe found here, but I made it super easy and just used a tub of premade cookie dough. Although, mine didn't come out like her's. Mine looked more like large, pregnant chocolate chip cookies (coined by Matt). Still amazing, though. You HAVE to try it! The Oreos have a slightly saltier taste that the chocolate chip cookie, so it's a nice blend. And the cream in the middle? Shut the door.

Whether you make your own dough or cheat like I did, the assembly is the same. Take a scoop of dough, put it on top of the Oreo, put another scoop on the bottom, and smoosh them together. I recommend flattening the scoops out with your palms first, creating an Oreo sandwich (redundant?). I baked them according to the directions on the dough packaging, but they required a little more cook time. Experiment and die happy.
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS