Something New Everyday

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Babies are peculiar creatures. I honestly question if they're the same species or if they're some form of alien life. You wouldn't think something so small would be so complicated, but alas, 'tis true. How could we not be created?

After receiving some more valuable advice in an email from a family friend, I decided to try some new things in order to get a few moments of peace today. So, Robby is currently swinging swaddled (try saying that five times fast) with one of my t-shirts next to him and is happy as can be (as you can see in the photo). I thought he was too old/big to be swaddled anymore, but I guess I was wrong. We stopped doing it after he was a couple weeks old. Was I trying to make him grow up too fast already? I wonder if I'll ever figure him out or if that's just part of parenthood - stumbling around in the dark and stubbing your toes a bunch of times. Sounds a lot like life in general.

On a side note, here are some photos of Matt when he was little. A HUGE thanks to the in-laws for collecting these for me! He still has that contagious, "I'm up to no good" smile. What a cutie!
Click the photo to enlarge.
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS