Hungry, Hungry Babies!

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Robby went down for bed around 10pm last night, but got me up at 12:45am. I thought it was slightly odd that he would be hungry already (and I admit I wasn't too thrilled with only having an hour "nap"), but I did the nightly routine - change the diaper, feed while trying to stay awake, put him back down, go back to bed. Right. Four hours, 7 oz. of formula (plus a little breast milk somewhere in between), a ten minute nap, and three diaper changes later, I FINALLY got him to go back to sleep, but only in his swing. I didn't think he ever was going to stop eating! I think I can safely say that the boy's going through a growth spurt! Ever since, he's been eating like a horse every couple of hours. Let's just say I'm really glad he's not completely depending on me for nourishment!

Also, with all that he's eaten, I thought I'd send him to the gym, today. Have to watch that figure, Robby!
A HUGE thanks to Grandma Kathy and Grandpa Roger for the baby gym! He loves it!

To view video of him playing, click here.
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS