What's My Name Again?

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

You know you're tired when you can fall asleep on a changing table. This was Robby's case this morning after a night/morning of waking every two hours (or less) to eat, fussing, and refusing to sleep until he just passed out (unless it was on me, of course). The kid won't sleep! He'll fall asleep out of exhaustion for a few minutes and then wake up cranky. He even had the gall to smile at me this morning when I was close to tears and begging him to go to sleep. That's just rude. I don't know what's going on - a growth spurt, a full moon, the Apocalypse - but I hope it wraps up, soon. Mama needs sleep before she cracks. I don't even remember half the feedings last night. I slept through them! Maybe I should try curling up on the changing table. Or in a closet. Or a sound-proof box. I'm not picky at this point.
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS