Pinned It, Tried It, Loved It

Thursday, January 3, 2013

We all know Pinterest is awesome. Especially for fantastic menu ideas! Or, if your husband is like mine, he knows it's a cornucopia of delectable desserts, just begging to be tried. I may or may not have fallen victim to them. A few times. Or more. *ahem*

I digress. Here's a list of great new recipes that we've found on Pinterest and have been "family-approved":

- Honey Garlic Pork Chops from SparkPeople (Matt LOVES this recipe! Very simple; very tasty!)
- Cheesy Chicken Ranch Lasagna from Mommy? I'm Hungry! (Again, super easy and good! Comfort food!)
- Salisbury Steak by The Pioneer Woman (A classic, but I love her version.)
- Overnight Baked French Toast from OurBestBites (Made this for Christmas morning - YUM!)
- Creamy Garlic Pasta from The Cheese Pusher (Recommended from a friend. This stuff is SOOO yummy! Especially with add-ins like cooked chicken and broccoli.)
- Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole from Six Sisters' Stuff (My only recommendation is to use low sodium soup. Our was a bit too salty, but still delicious.)
- Crock Pot Rotisserie Chicken from Busy Mommy (We've been buying rotisserie chickens from the grocery store for quick meals on weeknights. This is a good alternative.)
- Crock Pot Ranch Potatoes from Breakfast, Lunch + Dinner (I pinned it; my mama made it. Yum, yum, yum!)
- Slow Cooker Hawaiian Meatballs from Six Sisters' Stuff (Different and tasty. Just don't be a dolt and add the corn starch at the wrong time like me.)
- Super Easy Working Mom's Manicotti from Food.com (Don't let the nasty picture scare you off. This stuff is GOOD. I question the "super easy" part, but it was fairly simple.)
- Crock Pot Baked Potatoes from Real Mom Kitchen (This makes doing a potato bar night super easy!)
- Easy Crock Pot Potato Soup from Pearls, Handcuffs, and Happy Hour (Easy and tasty. It's what I specialize in!)
- No Bake Apple Pie Cheesecake from Shugary Sweets (We left out the apple pie part and put in and topped it with a strawberry rhubarb pie filling from Kroger that was out of this world. Very, very rich and delicious!)
- Baked Chicken Fajitas from Six Sisters' Stuff (Can you tell who are favorite is? Super easy and tasty. Just needed more chicken.)
- Apple Enchiladas from Cornfed Momma (Unbelievably good and easy!)
- Spanish Chicken with Chorizo and Potatoes from Life is Great (Different, but really good.)

That's all I have for you for right now. Please be brave and try some of these! I have some fairly picky eaters in my midst, but they all unanimously agreed that these were awesome. Find me on Pinterest to see what I'm tempted to try next!
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS