Biggest Loser - Week 1

Monday, February 9, 2009

Biggest Loser is officially in full swing and I'm feeling as optimistic as ever about losing this weight once and for all! We all weighed in yesterday and I weighed in at a whopping 311.6lbs - only 4lbs less than my heaviest. Yikes. Again, I'm the heaviest contestant in the competition and am staring down 100lbs+ to lose to make it to my ultimate goal weight. That's so embarrassing, but it drives me to try harder than everyone else. So, my goals this week are to do 30 minutes of cardio three times a week, 20-30 minutes of strength training twice a week, making smarter food choices, and watching my portions. We bought a stationary bike this weekend. It's great and I was actually looking forward to using it this morning. I never thought I'd be so excited about buying exercise equipment.

Please pray for Matt and I and all the contestants competing and expect lags in posts for awhile. I have a lot of my plate right now.
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS