Seven Months Old

Friday, February 20, 2009


Sorry this is late. Over the past week and half, we've all been incredibly sick twice - once with the stomach flu and then with the flu...flu? Miserable, but we're on the mend, thank goodness.

Here's Robby at seven months. I'm finding it increasingly more and more difficult to take his monthly photos. In fact, I've come to the conclusion that it would be easier to give a cat a perm than to get one nice, non-blurry, smiley photo out of him. This is the best I could do. If you start seeing duct tape in the photos, you'll understand why.

Updates - still not crawling or sitting up on his own, but he's very, very close. He can get up on all fours and sit up with assistance for a few seconds. Other than that, he's eating anything and everything. He loves all food equally. He has, however, developed an aversion to juice all of a sudden. He used to love it, but then he got the stomach flu. I was desperate to get fluids into him that I kept trying to give him juice; now he won't touch it. And WIC gives us 15, 4oz bottles of juice a month. I guess we'll just start stock-piling for when he likes it again. I can definitely see his little personality really starting to bloom - his stubborn, head-strong, so-much-like-his-parents-I'm-in-trouble-when-he-turns-two personality. Thankfully, he's incredibly sweet and playful the majority of the time and so curious to explore his little world and all the items (i.e. papers, CD cases, etc.) in it.

Did I really have a baby seven months ago?
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS