Week Wrap-Up

Monday, February 16, 2009

Geesh. I'm so behind. I'm sorry.

Let's see. Last week in a summary - Matt and I worked our tails off (literally) and managed to lose 6lbs each, we attended a great Bible study at our pastor's house called The Truth Project and are looking forward to the following 11 weeks worth of learning and growing in the Lord, Matt and I celebrated (more like quietly observed) our 6th wedding anniversary on Saturday by spending the day together as a family, Sunday we went to church as usual, but a friend tagged along, and I was offered a possible desktop publishing/webmaster/blogging job for the VBS and I'm REALLY excited about it, and now Matt and I have some sort of chest congestion that has made working out and walking around very...winded. *Whew!* I hope I remembered everything. Busy week!

I'll leave you with this because I thought it was funny: Matt and I were discussing purchasing a jogging stroller for Robby for when we go to the CSI fitness trail last night. I sat and thought about it for a moment, thinking of the two strollers the kid already "owns", and thought about what his strollers' "car equivalents" would be (because my brain works like this). Here's the analogy I came up with:


Travel System = Ford Excursion


Jogging Stroller = Jeep Wrangler

Umbrella Stroller = Geo Metro
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS