My 10 Reasons

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

For Biggest Loser, our challenge this week is to write down 10 reasons why we want to lose weight. I thought I'd post it here for motivation:

1. I want to glorify my God by taking better care of the gift of life He gave me.
2. I want to be a better Christian example to those around me.
3. I want to see my son grow up, get married, and have kids of his own.
4. I want to be able to roughhouse with my son and husband without getting winded.
5. I don't want to have serious health problems when I'm older.
6. As much as I yearn for Heaven, I want to live this life to it's fullest.
7. I want to feel better about myself and I don't want to feel embarrassed to leave my home.
8. I want to look better for my husband, even though he still loves me no matter what size I am.
9. I don't want to break into tears in the middle of a store everytime I can't find something, anything, that will fit me.
10. I want to finally be rid of this sin and burden I have been bearing all my life.

And just for kicks:
11. I want more kids in the future!
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS