We Love Nana!!

Friday, January 23, 2009

♥ We love Nana very, very much!

Robby's Nana (aka Cher) is always a huge help to us. She's always bringing over diapers, formula, clothes, or food. Yesterday evening, I had to go to a WIC appointment and needed Cher to watch Robby for me (unfortunately I later found out that I needed to bring him and was forced to reschedule *grumble*), but Matt came home early, so we didn't need her. She still came over anyways to visit and to bring us a huge box of diapers and a huge box of wipes. I love her for this! She also brought over two bags full of clothes for Robby. What a HUGE help! So, in short, I have the best mama ever, Robby has the best nana ever, and we will (hopefully) never run out of formula or diapers ever again. :) Thank you Cher!
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS