Busy, Busy, Bee!

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Sorry for the lack of posts, lately. As usual, life is crazy, and it might be getting even more crazy. I'm really wondering if I'm biting off more than I can chew. I'm now running three blogs, attending a Fundamentals of Faith Sunday school class that provides plenty of homework, I'm starting Biggest Loser in a couple of weeks and helping with the competition itself, I'm thinking of helping out more at church with their music program, I'm trying to catch up on my long list of books I want to read...not to mention raising a six month old and running a household! Oh, and I'm trying to squeeze my bible time, eating, sleeping, and maybe even a shower or two somewhere in between! Whew! I'm just trying to go with the flow and let God guide me where He sees fit. But I have to admit, this does make life more exciting and fulfilling and sometimes fun - I feel as if I'm actually being...productive! *gasp!*

On the flip-side, things are getting a little uncertain with Matt's work, as the company has been sold to a Japanese company based on the east coast. We don't know what this will mean for us, so we're trying to walk by faith, not by sight. Also, the ever-present car issues are rearing their ugly heads once more. Nothing new, right? We're still managing to get from here to there, God willing. I have a horrid feeling that our nice tax refund is going to go *poof!* into car repairs like past years, but I'm thankful that God has provided the means to do so. He is faithful and He does provide. That's the only way we've made it this far.

So, please excuse the lull in posts. Robby's doing great, as far as I can tell. I promise that any big announcements are always posted here, so you're not missing out on anything. He gets his shots again, soon, which I never look forward to (I don't know who does, really). Other than that, he's just growing like crazy and getting more and more fun as the days progress. What a blessing!

My love and prayers to all.
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS