Stats & THE DUCK

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Just a quick (maybe?) update. Robby had a health screening appointment at WIC, yesterday. They said he's 16lbs., 10oz., and 27in. long and looks great! My checks changed, also - no more milk and cheese for us, but Robby does get baby cereal and juice added to his formula. Kind of bummed about that, but oh well. It wasn't going to last forever! It was just a huge help. They also told me that he can pretty much eat whatever we're eating, just as long as it's mashable, can't give him an allergy, etc. We also got the go ahead to start him on the 2nd foods. I'm not too thrilled about the thought of pureed meats, but he's got to try them. I'm debating whether it's worth taking him in to the doctor for a checkup, considering the WIC people (as undependable as they might be) checked him out and my car very well might completely roll over and die on the way there. There's nothing wrong with him. Just another wellness check. Thoughts?

[Edit] Thanks for reminding me, Sara - he's scheduled for his six month shots next Wednesday.

Also, my step mom requested that I share a picture of "THE DUCK". We call him "THE DUCK" because this is the toy that Robby always yells at. We still don't know why, but now he's started yelling at his Panda that Matt gave him. Weird kid. The only toy he's perfectly quiet with is his photo album, which is filled with all "his people" - aka all his family members. He'll lay there for a long time just flipping through the pages and staring at everyone's face. It's so cute. So, without furter ado, I present...THE DUCK:
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS