Up to My Ears in Blessings!

Monday, December 22, 2008

Wow.

I'm going to leave that one-worded sentence there because it's the only way I can express how I'm feeling right now.

I just received another knock on my door. I opened it to find one of the Graff girls (an elder family from our church) holding a giftbag. Long story short, we were yet again blessed by the genuine giving kindness of our church family! The contents of the bag were a darling and incredibly soft sheep toy for Robby, homemade gingerbread, pumpkin bread, mint fudge, peanut butter fudge, assorted candy, and a (I assume homemade) ornament (shown). Again, I dropped to my knees in tears and praised God for His wonderous blessings! I am so very thankful for all the kind gestures and love from our church, but I'm having a hard time taking this all in! I have never seen such generosity before! All I can say is...

...wow!

I feel terrible that I don't have anything to return these kind gestures.
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS