My Baby's 1st Christmas

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

So, I'm trying to get into the Christmas spirit...even though it's looking more like spring outside than winter. We put up our Christmas tree last night and today I decided to get some photos of Robby (of course) for possible Christmas cards.

I took a few, but this one was my favorite:

I played around with it in Photoshop and came up with this:

Oh my goodness, he's such a cutie! And I'm not being biased on that! He's very easy to take photos of...well, at least they appear to be. He wasn't too thrilled with me after, but at least we got a good result. It's worth it.

Also, I just wanted to mention that my shoulder is all healed up, today. Matt massaged it for me last night, ended up popping something back into place, and now I feel perfectly fine, again. It was really hurting and it made taking care of Robby extremely difficult!

Speaking of Matt, I must give credit to where credit's due. He gave me the idea for the blinking Christmas lights on my layout, so...thank you, honey. Sorry I stole your idea. :P
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS