Trying to Crawl

Monday, December 1, 2008

Yes, you read correctly. At 4 1/2 months, he's trying to crawl. I predict by Christmas or New Years he's at least Army crawling. Lord help us all...


Trying to Crawl


It really lightened my day seeing him almost do it, though. On top of everything else going on, just this morning the Taurus decided to not start for Matt and I've done something to mess up my shoulder. Both situations are up in the air - I don't know what's wrong with the car or my shoulder, but I'm trying to keep my cool and stay faithful. In fact, I think this might be God's way of telling me "go read your Bible", as I've been putting it off or forgetting, lately. It's extremely hard to do anything on the computer (this one post has taken me forever to type), doing dishes is out of the question (oh, darn), and Robby's down for a nap, so I don't have an excuse. I get the hint. Please pray for us.
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS