Spider-Man Afghan

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Tada! Rob's Spider-Man afghan. Isn't it spiffy? I've never made a "round ripple" before. It was fairly straight-forward, but for some reason I kept messing up on the color changes. The pattern instructions weren't clear on this, so once I got the gist, I chucked the pattern. I so hope he likes it! I managed to keep it hidden from him, only working on it during naptime or bedtime, but he came out of naptime one day much earlier than I anticipated and saw it. Thankfully, he went back to sleep and forgot about it, but then brought it up a couple days later. I told a Mama lie (I hate that!) and said that I didn't have time to make him a Spider-Man blanket...better luck next year. Bad me! But you do what you have to when it comes to birthdays, right?



 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS