Porch Tent

Monday, March 12, 2012

The yard is muddy. The front yard is unfenced. The porch is the only option. A tent is in order. Fun was had.

More after the jump...

Must be night time.

Static!

This happy homeowner was pretending that the inside of the actual house was Home Depot and I was "the Home Depot Guy". He told me that he needed wood to fix his fence that had fallen down. Sounds familiar.

But then someone (aka Drew) stole his car while he was inside shopping. I told him that he should have locked his doors.

I love how they parked their cars right in front.

I also helped Rob "furnish" his house, which included a chair, table, pillow, and a bathtub - which looked a lot like a laundry basket. After he had it all set up, he came back and told me, "Hey - I don't have any dinner to eat in my house!" I laughed and said, "Well, you shouldn't of spent all your money at Home Depot!"

Good, cheap fun on a day Insomniac Mom can't quite keep up. Thank goodness they are fairly easy to entertain!
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS