Damask Valance Project

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

I'm sure you could probably figure out what room this is in. Yep - our bedroom. Finally got around to making and hanging a matching valance. I'm thrilled! But I'm not thrilled that the pattern is crooked. Oh well. Lesson learned.

This valance was even easier than the first, other than this material did NOT want to be ironed down. I made it easier on myself and just used clip-on rings. $5.00 for all of them at Walmart - can't beat that. The curtain rod wasn't too expensive, either. It was the fabric that killed me. But it was perfect; flocked like our comforter and everything.

I hope to make some long, white sheer curtains to go behind it. I think it will be really pretty. We'll see what I can get done in the next week or so.
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS