More Rob-isms

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

More Robby hilarity...

5/5/11: After sending him to his room, too busy to look, I asked Rob, "Are you still in here?" There was a pause and then a little voice replied, "No?"

5/6/11: Rob is talking to (more specifically, bossing around) an oscillating stand fan. Should I be concerned?

5/11/11: Quote from Rob: "Ice cream does not make me sick. It makes me SO happy!"

5/12/11: Today, evidently, shopping makes Robby "so happy" and not sick. Good to know.

5/12/11: Rob's walking around, petting his brother's head, saying, "Nice puppy. Nice puppy." *sigh*

5/13/11: Rob just went up to the stand fan, gave it a hug, and said, "I so love you, fan!" You just can't make this stuff up.

5/15/11: Heard from Rob on the way to his room this morning, "Dad-gum, dad-gum...the Bible tells me so..."

5/16/11: Rob, while talking on his toy phone: "Hello? Hello? Anybody there? Hello? My phone is dead!"

5/16/11: My biggest, but cutest Robby irk: Rob: "Can I have ____?" Me: "No." Rob: "How about now?" Me: "Still no." Rob: "How about....NOW?" Me: *beats head against something solid*

5/16/11: Rob's full of these today, evidently. Said to his brother, as Drew was pulling him around by his shirt: "Stop, Drew! You're going to make me naked!!"

5/17/11: According to Rob, God never takes people's stuff, thus he shouldn't. Decent theology for an almost-three-year-old, I think.

5/17/11: Rob just ran in here yelling, "Shake your butt! Shake your butt! Shake your booty! Shake your booty! Shake your body! Shake your body! C'mon, Mama! Sing with me!"

5/23/11: Laying here eating animal crackers with Rob. Evidently bears say, "Hi! I'm a bear!"

5/24/11: According to Rob, Daddy's machete is used for killing dinosaurs. Now I know where Matt goes at night...

5/25/11: Rob's been requesting goats from his animal crackers today. Matt just asked him, "So, do goats taste different than the other animals?" Rob replied, "Yeah!" Laughing, Matt asked him, "What do they taste like, then?" Without skipping a beat, Rob says, "They taste like oatmeal!"

6/2/11: Rob spotted some little black birds on the lawn outside. He exclaimed, "Oh! Penguins!"

6/17/11: I just pulled out some brown yarn. Rob got all excited and asked, "Are you going to make a cute, little brown poop, Mama?!"

6/20/11: Rob just came over and started sniffing me. I asked the dumb question, "What do I smell like?" That ornery Daddy smile creeps across his face as he yells for all to hear, "YOU SMELL LIKE POOP, MAMA!!!" and runs off.

6/23/11: Awoke to my oldest screaming at the top of his lungs. I ran to his aid, only to find him standing in an inch of water in the bathroom. He decided to "help" by trying to flush an entire double-roll of toilet paper down the toilet. I'm still speechless.

7/6/11: So, instead of actually putting his toys away, Rob decides to go another route. I walk in there to check to see if he was done cleaning, only to find the floor indeed empty, but the crib quite full. Drew was completely engulfed by books and toys. *palmforehead*

7/8/11: Rob just told me that he heard a bird "squeaking" outside. Why is that so cute and hilarious?

7/10/11: I love hearing Rob crack up over Mr. Bean. :)

7/13/11: Rob, when asked about VBS today: "Pastor Bear was being funny again and Mr. Graff had an owie on his leg and was eaten by a shark. I love that."

7/20/11: Rob just informed us that he wants to be "the princess of the comfy race track". I'll take "Random, Yet Disturbing Statements" for $100, Alex.

7/24/11: Rob just told us that his best friend is Lightening McQueen. I think we need more playdates...

7/25/11: My 3-year-old thought the living room was seriously lacking some of that lovely, permanent Sharpie color evidently, so he took it upon himself to do some redecorating this morning. Happy First Day Back to me.

7/26/11: I asked Rob to go get me something and he replied, "I am on my way!"

7/26/11: Overheard from the boys' tent: "We're going to Space, Drew! We're going to the moon so we can go to the park and take a shower and go shopping!" Oookay.

7/27/11: Rob, speaking to the Kix he was vacuuming up: "I'm gonna get you! Got you! Got you!"

7/31/11: Rob: "I'm going to scare you, Mama! RAWR!" Fail.

8/4/11: Rob to Drew when Drew tried to give Rob his waffle: "No, Drew! You eat it! It's good for you!"

8/5/11: Rob: "Drew's the baby, not me! He poops in his pants!"

8/5/11: According to Rob, Drew is "the best buddy [he's] never seen". What?

8/6/11: Me: "Rob, girls have different THINGS (aka anatomy) than boys do." Rob: "Yeah. Shirts."

8/9/11: Rob, while looking through a cat book: "And this kitty's hungry. He wants a peanut butter sandwich and chicken nuggets."
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS