Drew Update

Friday, March 19, 2010

Just a quick update this time, as I don't have anything really new to report.

My doctor's appointment went very smoothly. I had another non-stress test. I kind of "cheated" this time and made sure to drink a glass of apple juice before going in. Yeah, don't judge me - you wouldn't want to lay there on that table for 50 minutes either! Drew "performed" beautifully and it was done and over with in the allotted 15 minutes. I also had another ultrasound to check my fluid levels - perfect again. Everything is steady (blood pressure included) and if God allows it to remain that way, we should be able to coast to the end. Here's praying.

I go back in for my last prenatal checkup, non-stress test, and fluid check next Friday morning and then Baby Drew will make his grand entrance the following Tuesday afternoon. Yikes, that's close! Matt and I are starting to get really excited, now. We can't wait to introduce Robby to his new little brother!
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS