Mama's Got an Addiction

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Okay, NOTHING to do with parenthood, but I just want to come clean about something. I have an addiction - an addiction to the game Spore. I know. Shocking. I feel better, now.

If you like any Sim game, you'll love Spore. It's even made by the same people who made The Sim games. It's basically about evilution (evolution), which stinks, but I'm still stupidly addicted to this game. You start out as a single-cell organism and you "evolve" into five different stages, ending in a sentient being in a space age. You get to create your own creature, vehicles, and buildings on your very own planet in your very own universe. The playability of this game is amazing. There's so many options and paths to take, you could spend hours just customizing your critter (not that I've done that...*cough*).

Matt and I fight over the computer just to play Spore. That's how serious this addiction is. We need help.
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS