99 Balloons

Monday, September 29, 2008

You have to have a box of Kleenex nearby in order to make it to the end of this video.

This family's unwavering faith in the Lord truly touched and inspired me. It reminded me that no matter what happens in our lives, it's for God's glory and we need to thank and praise Him for every moment - good and bad. I am so incredibly blessed to have my precious baby boy and I can't fathom what it feels like to lose a child. I am truly thankful for every day, every minute, and every second with my son, knowing it was all orchestrated by God's loving hand just for me.



Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayers for a miracle. Thank you for blessing me.

"Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord,
The fruit of the womb is a reward."
Psalm 127:3
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS