Room Updates

Monday, October 17, 2011

Just an update on a couple rooms. Ever since the big changes have stopped and we're now moved in, the updates have been lack-luster. We're just working on making our house look more like a home. I think we're making pretty good progress for only being here for a little over two weeks.

The boys' room. I love the checkered flag banners! Thanks to Cher's quick thinking in snagging these at a party, the boys have some fantastic decorations that really set off the whole racing theme.

Yes, that's a blanket in their window. Temporary until we can afford more blinds.

Our cozy living room. We just LOVE our sectional! And at $250 ($100 of which we actually paid), it's even more perfect for us. I think I need a blue chair, now.

From the dining room side. All the boxes are finally off of the window seat, allowing the beautiful morning sun to shine through. Love it!

That's all I have for now. Been super busy keeping up with this household and still cleaning the apartment, which I completely dread. I hate that place.
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS