Hippo Hat Project

Thursday, October 27, 2011

 The conversation leading up to this project went a little like this:

Me: "Rob - Noah's Ark Night is coming up for Awana. You get to dress up as any kind of animal you want!"
Rob: *GASP!*
Me: "Yeah! So, what kind of animal would you like to be? A lion? A doggy? Maybe an alligator?"
Rob: "Hmm. I know! I know what I want to be! A HIPPO!"
Me: "...you sure you don't want to be an alligator?"

So, I scoured the internet, found a pattern, purchased it, and with five minutes to spare (got back-burnered because I was sick this week), I made him this Hippo Hat. He was THRILLED and everyone at church got a kick out of it. I aim to please.

Source: Etsy

And a shot without the hat. Such a good little model, now. Pictures like this make my heart smile.
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS