Moving & Settling

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Well, we're here! We officially moved in on Saturday and have been happily living in our new home. It has been exhausting, but an immense blessing. Words can't describe how much happier we are here. This house has such a happy, peaceful vibe to it and it's really lifted our spirits. I wake up in the morning to my beautiful, calming room, I happily make my bed, I toddle off into the kitchen, where I'm greeted by the morning sun through my window, and begin a new day with a thankful smile on my face. A fresh slate. A new life. I'm happy to do my chores, reaping the benefits of a clean house (minus the boxes), clean laundry, and less stress overall. No more crowded rooms filled with endless clutter. Space and storage is ample here and we are thoroughly enjoying it. It is comfortable and bright and it's hard to be in a bad mood here. Matt says it's kind of like visiting family's homes - it's comfortable, but still very foreign. Thankfully, we don't have to leave at the end of the week and we can't wear out our welcome. There has been much joy in this house so far.

I can never say thank you enough. Thank you to my family for helping us in a way we will never forget. Thank you to our church family for all your prayers and support. Thank you to Matt's boss for allowing us to borrow a truck and a handcart. Thank you to our Lord for hearing our prayers and blessing us beyond measure.

It's as if this house was built just for us.

Some pictures from this week: Moving & Settling
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS