Sweet Potatoes a la Robby

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Well, today's the day Robby's been hungering for (pun intended) for a long time. Solid foods - including vegetables and fruit! I went to my WIC appointment today and they gave me the go ahead. We celebrated by trying sweet potatoes. You would have thought those potatoes were spiked with something. As soon as he got a taste of that wonderfully orange veggie, his eyes shot open, he lunged forward as far as his Bumbo seat tray would allow, and opened his mouth wide like a little baby bird! Everytime I came close to him with a spoon full of potato, he would grab it and shove it in his mouth. I about fell out of my chair laughing! I've never seen anyone get so excited over sweet potatoes before!

Of course, I had to snap a couple photos of the hilarity. The looks I was getting were a riot!



 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS