New Facelift

Friday, October 3, 2008

As you can see, I have a new layout. I'm pretty much finished with it...until I find something else to nit-pick over. I wanted a layout that had a little more class, maturity (even though it doesn't necessarily exist here), and that compliment my new favorite photo of Senor Roberto. Although, Matt was "kind" enough to point out that "he looks like he's wearing makeup", but I was going for a Kim Anderson or Kiddie Kandids' Precious Portraits sort of thing. Just as long as he's not 30 and wearing makeup, we're doing good.

I hope the masses are pleased with my hard work. If you spot any issues, please let me know via comment or email. Thanks!

Oh, and just to update you all on the teething situation - today went a LOT better than the past few days. I awoke at 7:30 this morning to Robby happily cooing and gurgling to his teddy bear, Hershey (he ADORES that bear and holds lengthy conversations with him all the time). He was happy and pain-free for most of the day. I know we're not out of the woods by far, but it was nice break.
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS