Same Baby?

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Looking through Robby's photos, I didn't realize just how skinny and little he was. Especially when we were having issues with breastfeeding. We're almost embarrassed of the first photo.

Given, the first photo was taken when he was a week old, while the second was taken today at two and a half months, but still. He was skin and bones! Now, he's chub, chub, and more chub! Just to give you an idea how much he's grown - the onesie he's wearing in the first photo is skin-tight on him, now. Look how baggy it was! I feel so bad for the state he was in, but luckily it didn't effect him and we'll know better for next time. It just kills me to remember him this way.

By the way, please excuse the poor quality of the second photo. I was trying to snap it quickly, as he was getting increasingly more cranky before going down for a nap. I'm sure you'll understand and forgive me.
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS