Eights

Thursday, October 16, 2008

I stole this from Sara. :)

8 Television Shows I Like to Watch…

1) Heroes 2) Chuck 3) Wretched 4) The Office 5) My Name Is Earl 6) Mythbusters 7) Ghost Hunters 8) Dirty Jobs

8 Things That Happened Yesterday…

1) Got up. 2) Changed and fed Robby. 3) Listened to Robby scream. 4) Wondered why Robby was screaming. 5) Started crying, myself. 6) Figured out Robby was teething. 7) Went to Kmart. 8) Watched TV with Matt before bed.

8 Favorite Places to Eat…

1) La Fiesta 2) Applebee's 3) Chili's 4) Red Robin 5) Olive Garden 6) Wendy's 7) At my folks' 8) Home

8 Things I Look Forward to…

1) Going Home to be with the Lord. 2) Going on our trip to Denver on Saturday. 3) Handing Robby over to his grandparents for the first time. 4) Robby's first steps. 5) Robby's first words. 6) Robby's first birthday. 7) Taking Robby to the park. 8) Watching our little family grow.

8 Things on my wish list…

1) To raise Robby to be a strong, Christian husband and father. 2) To please, honor, and glorify my Lord. 3) Our trip to go well! 4) To move out of this apartment and into a house. 5) To move out of this state! 6) Some new cooking gear. 7) A newer car (yeah right). 8) A new laptop (double yeah right!) .

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS