Sunny Days

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Since we were ultimately not raptured today (bummer), we decided to cut our losses and go to the park instead. 

 Daddy and Drew's favorite game - spin the baby till he pukes.

Just hangin'. 

Atleast Daddy was having fun... 

God has blessed me with some beautiful babies. =) 

The mythical Monkey Boy. 

Boys and dirt - they just go together.

After, we went to Eagles Downtown and enjoyed a fantastic lunch. It was, over all, a perfect day. I'm kind of glad we didn't get raptured.

FYI: I don't believe in fools who try and predict end times. God would not give such men the satisfaction. I look forward to the day the Lord calls me Home, but for now, I will live my life to the glory of Him who saved me.
"But concerning that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father only." - Matthew 24:36
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS