Two Boys & A Box

Friday, February 25, 2011

 Recently, we bought a new computer, which came today. The boys, of course, took this opportunity to play with the box it came in. I don't know a kid that can resist playing with an oversized box. Don't you just love Drew's baby fangs? He is (finally) getting his two top teeth to fill in the gap. They've been causing him a LOT of grief lately.

Rob went for the contortionist method, while Drew mainly just wanted to escape. Guess it reminded him too much of his playpen (AKA "The Box of Shame").

Playing peek-a-boo with me. Drew's in Drewland somewhere.

'Ol Crazy Eyes (and hair) himself. Gosh, he's looking so grown up lately!

Drew sporting his baby fauxhawk, done by yours truly. :) It looked better last night after their bath.

They crack me up. When they're not making me want to yank out my hair, that is.
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS