Update of Sorts

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Is it really November already? I can't believe this year is almost over. Crazy.

Yes, he's sitting up now. Also crazy. He's still not 100% stable on his own yet, but definitely getting there. When I went to grab him out of his crib at 4am this morning, he was sitting up all by himself, much to my surprise. It was dark, so I think he was sitting up, atleast. He's still trying to figure out crawling, but I anticipate it within the next month or so. Also, I discovered a tooth last night at dinner. It's made him quite "fun" to deal with today.

I'm definitely starting to see a strong bond and relationship between the two boys. It gives me great joy to see them interacting with each other more, in a positive way. It makes my heart smile to hear them cracking each other up at random times.

Rob's potty training? *crazy laugh*

Matt applied for a job with PSI Waste Systems and had an interview yesterday. The recruiter he spoke to prior to the interview made it sound like they were SUPER interested in him because of his driving experience with Pepsi, but then the interview itself seemed lackluster. We'll see how it pans out. There's definite pros and cons to him switching, so we're leaving it to God to hash out. Things tend to turn out better if He takes over anyway.

Really quite irked about the holidays anymore. My grandparents headed south again, and my aunt is leaving to visit my other aunt back east, so we're ditched for Thanksgiving. Again. I'm not holding my breath for Christmas. I think that's all I'm going to say about that.

Business is quiet. We had a shoot last week, but ended up rushing things and flubbing up an order pretty bad. Thankfully, it was a friend from church, who was incredibly understanding and forgiving about the whole thing. I get frustrated with the slow trickle of shoots and the mistakes I make on them, but I also see God's grace in all of it, in that He's giving us lots of opportunities and time to improve. I'm very thankful for that.

Life's just...life. Crazy, stressful, and filled with lessons learned. I can't say whether it's good or bad. Just life. I'd worry if it was anything else.
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS