Snowy Saturday/Drew Update

Monday, November 22, 2010

We got our first snow this Saturday, so of course the two older boys had to head outside to play. Here's them working hard on their snowman.

Rob decided to take the supervisor position instead.

They finished just as the sun started coming out. Both pretty stinkin' cute, if you ask me. :)

Meet Sam. Sam the Snowman. Hi Sam!

An artsy shot I took. He was trying to look up at me, but the flakes kept getting in his eyes. He finally gave up and enjoyed the feel of the flakes hitting his face.

As you saw in an earlier post, I made Rob this adorable earflap hat. His poor little hands kept freezing on Saturday because we lost his mittens, so I made him a pair to match his hat today. I'm pretty proud, as they're the first I've ever successfully made!

Here's Drew's side-to-side hat. I think it turned out pretty cute! I made it gray to match his stormy personality.

And here's just a really cute shot of The Drewster. That smile says it all. We have seen a noticeable change in him in the last week or so thanks to the chlorophyll. He's much calmer and happier. He still has his moments, but when he cries now, it's for a reason and not just because he's miserable. God is good!
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS