Thankful - Day Five & Update

Wednesday, November 4, 2009


5.) I am thankful for Jesus' selfless sacrifice upon the cross; making me sinless and righteous before a Holy God on Judgement Day.

"He is the propitiation for our sins, and not for ours only but also for the sins of the whole world." 1 John 2:2

Also, just a quick update: Had a quick and easy prenatal checkup this morning. My blood pressure was lower than last visit and they found the baby's heartrate right away with the doppler - 155 BPM! My next checkup and ultrasound is scheduled for December 3rd. I don't want to wait that long!

Just for fun, I used these Chinese gender predictors to see what it would come up with. Supposedly, we're having a girl. Interestingly enough, it predicted correctly on Robby, so perhaps there's a little girl in our near future? That should make a few of you very happy, I'm sure. We'll just have to wait and find out!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS