Little Climber

Thursday, September 3, 2009

My son now thinks he's part mountain goat.

Robby climbed up on the couch all by himself yesterday. He half ripped off the couch cover in the process, but as he sat proudly on the couch, he celebrated with his usual clapping and shouts of something that resembles "I did it!". All that stuff on the back of the couch? Had to be relocated. And now there's no stopping him. He climbs all over the place. On the couch, on your lap, into your bowl or plate. Now I have the whole front of the couch lined with pillows, because he also thinks it's fun just to roll off. He wears a guilty look because I think he thought he was in trouble. As soon as I got up to take his picture, his partying stopped and he looked a little nervous.

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS