Robby's Stats

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I know it's been a long time since I've posted one of these updates, but we went in for a WIC recertification tonight, so I finally got to find out how Robby was really doing. I'm happy to report that our Robster weighs 22lbs., 12oz. (55th percentile), is 30 1/4in. tall, and is very, very healthy! Robby's checks have also changed - he'll be getting REAL milk, juice, cereal, beans, and cheese. And, in October, WIC will start offering fruits and vegetables, tortillas, and bread - things we could definitely use the help with. Unfortunately, we just BARELY qualified for WIC this time. $350 more and we would have been over. God is faithful and will continue to provide, I'm sure - one way or another. Now that Robby is off of formula, I'm not as worried. If we were still facing the outrageous cost of formula, I'd be slightly more concerned.

Also, I've noticed lately that our little man is incredibly mechanical. He'll sit for long periods of time just putting an object in a box, closing the lid, opening the lid, taking the object out, and repeating over and over. He also loves opening and closing cupboards over and over again. I'm amazed by him. He's really smart for such a little guy. He understands so much more than I expect him to. I hope he's healthy and normal and this isn't the start of OCD or something.

We are so very blessed by God's good grace! Praise God for His many blessings!
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS