What's Wrong With Me???

Thursday, May 28, 2009

It's late and I can't sleep. My thoughts are whirling around in my head so much that it's making me anxious. All I can think about is all the STUFF I need to do or agreed to do and I'm close to hyperventilating. Bible studies that are near impossible because of Robby's sleep schedule, outreach for VBS that I have no clue what I'm doing - even though I've been told over and over again, photos for Family Camp and VBS that I may not have a camera for because I still need to send it in to get fixed and might not be fixed in time, affording and pushing the dying car to make it to Family Camp, the thought of teaching young one's for Children's Church is frightening, and I'm just...worn. And I feel so alone. I get myself into these situations before I realize what I've done and then I either do a horrible job or I let people down. I need to learn to just say no and mind my own.

Excuse my venting. I just want some peace so I can sleep. My brain is going a million miles an hour and I just want it to stop so I can have some solace. What's wrong with me? Why do I do this to myself? What does God want from me?

I am so very tired of the chaos that goes on in my head.

[Edit] I apologize for this post. I get stupid when I'm tired.
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS