Ten Months Old

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Robby the ten month old. I can't believe we're only two months away from his first birthday. He's looking less and less like a baby and more and more like a little boy. He's full of affection and energy and loves nothing more than to explore the world with you. He's a super fast crawler and has even started cruising a bit. He eats anything and everything, despite his two tiny teeth, he doesn't require or want pureed food anymore. His favorites are (real) oatmeal, bananas, cubed chicken, yogurt, and meatballs. He doesn't really like any jarred baby food anymore, but really likes anything I've cooked for us. And although I know I'm not supposed to allow it until he's a year, he's an ice cream-eating fool. The more, the merrier! The only side effects he has are sugar rushes and crashes after. He just wants to go everywhere and see everything! He's so much fun!

Oh, and I could of swore he said "duck" when we were on vacation at Mom and Dad's. Mom bought him a set of rubber ducks, so I told him, "These are ducks. Duck." At first, he just said, "duh duh", but then after I repeated it again, he said "duh ck duck". Take it for what it is.
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS