Lace Blossoms Clutch (a.k.a. "The Cursed Purse")

Friday, July 26, 2013

Commission for a friend to carry at her daughter’s wedding.

This project was cursed! I had a horrible time deciphering the pattern (written in broken English, but I can't get too mad at the designer -- she tried), I bought the wrong yarn and had to return it, I had to buy a yarn that was four times the cost of the yarn I originally bought, the chain wasn't long enough, so I had to buy more, I had to buy transparent thread, which wouldn't feed into my machine correctly and I had to hand sew everything, and I burned myself with hot glue and poked myself with pins and needles several times. Cursed, I tell you! CURSED!!!

It's far from perfect, but I’m fairly pleased with the results, considering all the hiccups I had along the way. This may be the only one in existence, though -- at least, coming from me!


 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS