More Baby Gifts

Monday, May 20, 2013

We seem to be having another baby boom in our church lately. Two more shower gifts down; there will be at least two more to do before the year is over. I can barely keep up with these gals!

First up, for a motorcycle-lovin', first-time mama and her brand new baby boy, we have Marlon, the Motorcycle Mutt. I really had a blast making this, although it was a bit challenging. It was a pretty big hit at the shower. I love all the new and interesting things I get to make!


Second, we have yet another first-timer and baby boy combo. Mama's mama is the one who commissioned my first Stripey Giraffe, so I settled for making this Round Ripple Baby Afghan in lieu of another critter. I love the colors and so did Mama!


What will I make next? Nobody knows. =)
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS