Grandma & Grandpa Come to Visit Again

Monday, May 20, 2013

I love it when my dad and step-mom are here. They're such laid-back, loving, and genuine people; our time is always incredibly sweet, but always too short. Such was the case this time, too, even though they were here for a full week. My heart aches when I have to hug them good-bye, but thankfully their visits have become a yearly occurrence. Can't wait for next year already!

Grandma Kathy hanging out with her boys on the porch. The weather was decent, so we did a lot of porch sittin'. And napping. Naps are good.

Both boys sitting on Grandma. Poor Grandma.

Smooches for Drew. I have a picture very similar to this when Drew was a baby. So sweet.

My dad makes these really neat walking sticks and brought us each one to keep.

Not the best family photo. The boys were being difficult.

Dad jokingly said that this picture was "deceiving". They looked too sweet and quiet. =)

I probably say it every time, but I really wish we lived closer. I miss them sooooo much. =(

One last one of Grandma and the boys. Aww.
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS