Christmas Decorations!

Monday, November 28, 2011

Matt wanted to put the Christmas decorations up this weekend. I was less than excited at first, but we really had a blast doing it! Both boys pitched in and we had a lot of fun!

Here's Matt and Rob putting the tree together. Rob loved helping!

More after the jump...

That look! Spreading out the branches is prickly work.

"Oh, the trouble I could cause..."

Fascinated.

"Helping" place the lights on the tree.

Daddy putting up the outside lights. The tongue helps.

Rob and his Christmas bear. Both boys have a bear from the year they were born.

Drew really didn't know what to think about all this. He was stoked that he got to help this year!

Decorating himself.

Cute little helpers.

Very serious about this.

I had to help Drew with the ornaments, of course. He just wanted to lay them in the tree.

"Which one do I want next?"

"This one!"


Drew couldn't get another one fast enough! He was very excited about this.

The star - the final touch!

Our lovely skinny tree. I can't tell if it's actually leaning or if it's my wide angle playing tricks.

My reindeer and Santa I've had FOREVER.

Drug out all my Christmas knick-knacks this year. Some of these are really old.

Matt hung the stockings with care...up the pole. Love it.

Also by Matt. We had extra beads, so he decided to decorate the window in our dining area.

Sparkly tree!
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS