Grandma & Grandpa Come To Visit

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

I'm SO behind on updating. I'll get to Drew's birthday (which was a week ago - yikes!) another time. Just wanted to post this adorable picture of my dad and step-mom with the boys. They came to visit us last Saturday and we (sadly) said goodbye to them tonight. They'll be taking off early tomorrow morning to head home to North Idaho. We'll miss them terribly, as usual. It's always such a blessed time when they are here. We always have so much fun just being together and they love their grandsons to pieces - usually shown by spoiling them rotten! This time was no different. Drew made off like a thief for his birthday and Rob definitely wasn't forgotten, either. We were even were surprised by a Kindle yesterday, after my dad decided he wanted one. So, we were all spoiled rotten by Grandma and Grandpa this trip!

I love my folks so much. I really wish they didn't live so far away, but I'm so thankful they're eager and willing to come see us when they can. Every visit just gets better and better.
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS