Bubbles & Chalk

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Rob was driving me bonkers, so I did what any good parent would do - I threw him outside! But after awhile, I decided to join him. We drew shapes and wrote our names on the porch with chalk, I blew bubbles for him as he chased them yelling, "Wait! Wait!", we wrestled in the grass, and then we had a nice big drink of cool water. I need to spend more time with this little guy. It sickens me that I don't, for one reason or another. I'm looking forward to spending some Mama/Daddy time with him at the Speedway this Saturday! Should be lots of fun, since Rob's never been there before! Pictures to come, but first, our time outside today:

There's a smile!

We were brushing up on our shapes, colors, and letters.

This requires something to drink!

I didn't get pictures of our bubble-blowing, but it's tricky trying to operate a camera and a bubble wand at the same time.
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS