Denver Trip: Day 2 & 3

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Okay, so I missed a day, but really it wasn't that exciting and probably would have been summed up in only a couple of sentences. Sunday was spent sitting around, mostly. Matt, Robby, and I took a quick trip to Target to get a few things, including a couple of frames for Mother's Day gifts. Mom really liked her gift and they were nice enough to get me a few things as well (two picture frames and a cookbook). Other than that, we just sat around and talked.

Monday, we spent most of the morning helping Mom get the house put together in preparation for Grandma Jeanne. Poor Mom was stressing pretty bad, so Matt and I were trying our best to help her clean and keep the kids in check. Luckily, when Grandma showed up, things calmed down a bit. Grandma Jeanne is a real character! She's wild and fun, yet completely down to earth. She's one of the most interesting people I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. Robby loves her, too. He thinks she's very entertaining. I love it when Robby gets to meet new family. It's incredibly special.

I'm not sure what's in store for today, but I think Matt, Robby, and I are going to find a park to hang out and shutterbug at sometime today. Other than that, we're just sitting around and talking...again. Oh well. Better than being in Twin Falls, right? Until then...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS