Random Rompings

Thursday, March 7, 2013

I had a new lens to play with...er...test the other day, so we went outside to romp!

More after the jump... 


It was nice to have some decent weather for a change! 

Honey and his new toy.

Miss Charlotte joining in.

That's what happens when you opt for one of Daddy's hats, Drew.

I'm quite smitten with my new lens, by the way. Waited a long time for this baby.

It's the Drewser Express!

Batter up!

Handsome Mr. Rob.

Someone's pants are a tad big on him...

Boys and puddles. What can I say?

He told me earlier that day that he wanted to hug a tree. So, I told him to go do it.

Splash, splash, splash...

The boys were pretending this small slab of concrete was a stage and were singing at the top of their lungs.

 Rob belting out "God's Not Dead".

And here's my new glass: 85mm f/1/8. *grin*
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS