Robby's 2nd Birthday

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Even though Robby's birthday was today, we decided to celebrate it yesterday instead. It was a fun day, full of presents and sugar!

 First, we surprised Rob with a pillow pal Buzz Lightyear and a ton of Hot Wheels. He played with his cars all morning!

 While the boys were napping, I started making Rob's birthday cupcakes - Toy Story theme, of course. I used a special recipe lent to me by a friend, who was nice enough to share her secret cupcakes with me.

After the boys got done napping, we headed to Cher's, where there was a filled swimming pool waiting for him to splash around in.

Despite Drew's grumpy face, fun was had by all. I love this picture.

Nana (Cher) lighting his candle. He actually blew it out!

Frosting's best when it's blue.

We topped off the evening o' fun with a bubble gun and new Buzz Lightyear jammies (this was taken pre-jammies because he decided to jump back into the pool with his street clothes on). Also another favorite picture of mine.

This one's just for Grams. He loves the little vehicles you guys got him - especially the combine Gramps picked out for him! See how it's leading the convoy?

I really can't believe I have a two-year-old. It's sad and wonderful all at the same time. We are so blessed to have known this sweet little guy for two whole years now!
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS